Imagineer. Writer. Artist. Gardener. Chocoholic and tea lover
Looking for more info?
You can find Karen lurking in the strangest places (especially if there is a cup of tea or dark chocolate to be consumed). Here are some interviews by excellent people:
- Interview by EW Hawes, author of Mystery, Alternative History, Post-Apocalyptic, Macabre. (26th Spet, 2017) on books.
- Interview: Words Out Loud – pbafm (Adelaide) with Jo Baker. (14th Feb, 2017) – With a Twist of the Nib eBook launch, 5 word challenge.
- Coffee Chat with Aussie Author, Karen J Carlisle: DL Richardson Writes blog – on ideas, plotting and Halloween Comic Con. (November, 2016)
- Interview by Penny Blake in The Soup Kitchen on The Curious Adventures of Smith and Skarry blog – on Doctor Jack, soup recipe, tea and artwork. (October, 2016)
- Interview by CW Perkins: Punk Interviews – on Viola Stewart Adventures, steampunk and gardening. (September, 2016)
- Interview by Amanda Howard: Killing Time Blog. (July, 2016)
- Group is made of Write Stuff: Leader Messenger 20th May, 2016. (page 3)
- Radio Interview for Steampunk Festival – with Peter and Paul ABC 891 Adelaide. 29th May, 2015.
- Interview by Lynne Lumsden Green, Cogpunk Steamscribe (May, 2015)
- Interview by Jack Tyler, Blimprider Publications. (April, 2015)
- Interviewed: Steampunk Hands Around the World: International Q&A:PartsOne and Two. (Feb, 2015)
If you would like to interview Karen, about her writing, art or costuming, please contact her. She loves having a chat.