It’s on again – Steampunk Hands Around the World. Last year our theme was Our Playground, Our Classroom, Our Workshop. This year we are sharing Our Favourite Things – starting on 1st February.
What is Steampunk Hands Around the World?
It is essentially a world-wide blog tour, organised by Airship Ambassador. I’ll let him explain: Steampunk Hands Around the World “shares and celebrates the amazing and the extraordinary as several dozen steampunk creators – bloggers, authors, event organizers, and others – join in a month-long multi format presentation about the international connections and communications in the community, for steampunks and non-steampunks alike.”
– Kevin Steil – Airship Ambassador.
How does Steampunk Hands Around the World work?
You can find blog posts on each participant’s own blog site. If you don’t know who is contributing this year, just check out the official Steampunk Hands Around the World blog and read your favourites.
Where to go to follow Steampunk Hands Around the World.
- Links to participating sites/blogs will be added to the Official link page
- FB Event page
- follow the hashtag #steampunkhands or #SHaW on Twitter
My Favourite Things
Starting Monday, February 1st – 29th, I will be sharing my favourite steampunk things with you – every Sunday. I would love you to share yours too. See you then.
Past Steampunk Hands Around the World.
All contributor posts, from previous Steampunk Hands tours, can be found on Airship Ambassador’s Steampunk Hands Link Lists:
My posts for 2015 incuded:
- #1 Steampunk Hands Around the World 2015 (intro)
- #2 Steampunk Hands: Best of Both Worlds
- #3 Steampunk Hands: My Local Playground
- #4 Steampunk Hands: Back to the Future
- #4 Steampunk Hands: Back to the Future Guest post in Spanish
- #5 Steampunk Hands: Weapon Workshop
- #6 Steampunk Hands 2015: Through the Looking Glass
- #7 Steampunk Hands: Welcome to Our Workshops
- #8 Steampunk Hands: Standing at Attention